Pathfinder - Rise of the Runelords

For arranging games in addition to the normal club night - either at home or elsewhere

Moderators: Site Moderators, Site Admins

Apoc
Location: Dire Corby - it's a monster and description in one!

Pathfinder - Rise of the Runelords

Post by Apoc » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:28 am

Hi Folks!

Wow, my last post was about 4 years ago as I was looking to start out playing D&D! Have been playing Pathfinder exclusively since then and have met a few of you I think at Crispycon, Paizocon and 3XP. Anyway..

I am looking at putting together a table for Rise of the Runelords, it is an adventure path that will take characters from first level right up to 18th and will be pretty epic in terms of story and hopefully shits and giggles too!

I have one other player at the moment and need 3 more to get the game up and running. If you and are new to PF we can run a few smaller sessions to help get you up to speed before we launch into anything too big or if you are experienced and comfortable playing we could still get a couple of smaller games in to make sure the group plays well together and get a good measure of the type of game we are looking to play.

Venue is still to be decided, my other player is in Stamford and I am in Weldon at the moment. I am looking at running on a weekday in the evening, bi-weekly or maybe even weekly depending on schedules and how my prep goes.

If you are still interested in playing some Pathfinder after my blathering, drop me a line and we can try and get this going :)

Cheers,

Rob/Apoc
Game over man, game over!